Group Music Lessons
Group Music Lessons for Guitar, Bass, Piano or Singing in groups of a maximum of 3. A perfect middle-ground between classes and private 1-2-1 tuition bringing back the social aspect into learning
We’re happy to provide group music lessons for Guitar, Bass, Piano and Singing for up to 3 people in a single group! Groups are formed based on age and skill level enabling learning in a fun and social environment. We believe group lessons are an invaluable part of music education and are a great hybrid in-between a larger class and private 1-2-1 lessons.
- Encourage faster growth and learning of instruments or singing
- Develop ensemble skills, such as harmonies.
- Develop social and team skills
- Build Confidence
- Fun & interactive
- Offer plenty of individual attention with very small group sizes
- Materials for outside learning
- Cost effective alternative to 1-2-1 lessons
- Make Friends (or rivals..)
Please note: to ensure the best possible matches in ability and age we have waiting lists in place for our group lessons. Group lesson times and day availability will be released to you once a spot becomes available that is most suitable.
Group Music LessonPer Lesson
- 45 Minutes
- Adults, Kids & Teens
- Grouped by age and skill
- Small groups of maximum 3
- Booked in 8 week blocks
- Lessons take place at our studio at West Bank in central Chorley
- Private car parking is available for all our clients.
- Our Student Portal allows easy and convenient lesson payment and management and automatic email/SMS text reminders.
- Group Music Lessons are pre-paid in 8 week blocks as per our Payment Policy
Please use this form to create an account for music lessons.
Once we receive your details we will be in touch to arrange a time and day for your lessons or class.
Singing, Guitar, Pre-school
Guitar & Bass