Payment & Cancellation Policy
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for all music lessons
- Any lesson absences or cancellations must be made through the calendar in the Student Portal
- All lessons are pre-paid monthly at the start of each month via online payment only
- Lesson invoices are automatically emailed on the 1st of each month or at your preference
- Payment is required before the lesson to confirm the bookings.
How do I pay?
- Invoice You can pay by clicking the “Click Here To Pay Online” button on your invoice emailed to you.
- Student Portal Alternatively you can log into the student portal using the details emailed to you on sign-up via the form at the bottom of our website yaegerstudios.co.uk, navigate to Account & Invoices then the Make Payment button.
AUTO PAY – Set-and-forget Payments
Similar to direct debit, auto pay is a set and forget system but is more flexible and charges dynamically based on the amount of lessons booked. The invoices are email and payment will be charged on the 1st or 15th of the month at your preference.
Auto Pay will automatically pay invoices when they are emailed to the family/student. The system will charge the invoice total to the card on file. This can be managed directly through your student portal.
Cancellations and Absences – 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
If less than 24 hours notice is provided or in the event of a no-show, the music lesson is billable/non-refundable.
If lessons are cancelled with 24 hours notice given via the Student Portal, your bill will automatically be calculated to accommodate.
All cancellations should be made via the Student Portal
If you have already paid for lessons and need to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances (provided 24 hours notice given) as long as the lesson is cancelled through the student portal the lesson will be automatically deducted from the following month’s bill.
Following this process means you will never be charged for a lesson you didn’t have should you provide adequate notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel a lesson?
To mark your absence and have it instantly deducted from your next payment, log in to your student portal and navigate to Calendar.
Choose the lesson event you wish to cancel and hit Cancel Attendance. Feel free to leave a note as to the reason for the cancellation for your tutor who will receive a notification when you cancel via the calendar.
How do I set up Auto Pay?
You can log into your student portal at the bottom of any page of our website using the login details you were emailed on sign-up. If you can’t find your details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get them re-sent.
If you have already made a payment to us using a card online and that card is stored on file, we can enable auto-pay for you.
Navigate to Accounts & Invoices > Make Payment
Then make a payment using the card to be charged and tick the “Keep this credit card on file for future payments”.
If you wish to stop lessons, please email email@example.com with notice for the date for lessons to stop. Lessons will stop once you’ve used your remaining account balance. If unforeseen circumstances occur and your lessons can not be used a full refund will be made.
Any lessons that go unpaid without correspondance will be suspended and we regret that we will be forced to transfer your account to a debt collection agency.