Terms Of Service
Tuition & Lesson Booking & Payment
- To confirm your lesson booking full payment must be received before or on arrival
- You can pay by via cash, debit card, bank transfer or online payment through our student portal.
To guarantee a regular slot, lessons must be either pre-paid monthly (due on the 1st) or paid-as-you-go (PAYG) before or on the day of the lesson. PAYG clients require a 1 lesson deposit to secure the lesson booking. This will be the students reserved time slot until cancelled or the time is changed. Failure to complete payments will result in losing your slot and lesson times will not be confirmed.
Lesson Cancellations & Absences
If you wish to cancel a confirmed lesson, you can cancel a lesson (up to 24 hours before) on your personal calendar found in your student portal or contact your tutor.
24 hour Cancellation Policy
- 24 hours or more cancellation notice – The lesson will be re-arranged for a later date, or the lesson can be cancelled.
- Less than 24 hours cancellation notice/no notice/no show – No refund will be granted.
Regular cancellations or failure to make payments on time can will result in the lesson slot to be open to other students.
If a tutor has to cancel a lesson at any time you will be notified by text, email or phone and either a catch up lessons or a full refund will be arranged.
Should you need to be away for multiple weeks, if you let us know with reasonable notice (5-7 days) when you’re away and for how long we can re-arrange or cancel those lessons.
Rehearsal room bookings must recieve full advance payment in order to secure the requested slot.
- Over 24 hours cancellation notice – A full refund will be provided and the slot will be cancelled and open to re-booking.
- Less than 24 hours cancellation notice – No refund will be provided and the booked slot will remain open to any available booking attendees.
Studio services require a 50% deposit to secure booking.
- Over 5 days cancellation notice – A full refund will be issued
- Less than 5 day cancellation notice – The deposit is non-refundable in less than 7 days cancellation notice due to loss of potential work.